Image Map

Thursday, September 27, 2012

And this is why it's worth it.


For whatever reason, this week has been very frustrating.  I felt extra swamped with work, and I felt like my kids weren’t acting in the positive, promising ways I’d seen them act the past few weeks.  The week went slow, I felt blah.  And then one of my sweet students brought me this letter, and I smiled the entire day.  I remembered why I love what I do.  Yes, kids give their teachers letters and drawings often, but this one was just extra awesome to me.  So, instead of sharing one of the other posts on my to-do list, I will share this.  Happy Friday! :)

P.S.  If you're looking for a way to store all those keepsakes from your little ones, check out my free "Teacher Love Notes" binder covers here.


No comments:

Post a Comment