Image Map

Friday, October 12, 2012

Autumn Activities!


Remember when I said I loved fall?  Wasn’t kidding.  Check out my recent grocery store purchases:  

Yum!  Breakfast time now makes me a happy girl! But…guess what else I purchased at the store:



Yep!  My second sickness of the school year.  Sigh.  However, it didn’t stop me from enjoying Fall Festival week with my firsties.  Here are some pics of us on our field trip to the pumpkin patch, and then square dancing for parents in our Western attire!

 

Are they cute or what??  Our 3-day week was filled with autumn activities.  Holiday weeks are so exhausting fun!  In place of our regular curriculum, we did fall read alouds, games, writing activities, and more..  Check out my Autumn Activities Pack to have some Autumn fun in your own classroom!
Click here to get my Autumn Activities!


No comments:

Post a Comment